How does affiliate marketing work?
Affiliate marketing works when someone (an affiliate) refers a product or service by sharing it on a blog, social media platform, podcast, or website. The affiliate earns a commission each time someone makes a purchase through the unique link associated with their recommendation.
- You show an ad or a link for Store on your website, blog, or social network.
- A customer clicks your unique link.
- The customer makes a purchase in Store.
- The affiliate network records the transaction.
- The purchase is confirmed by Store.
- You get paid a commission.
Commission rates vary depending on the company and the offer. On the low end, you’ll earn about 5% of the sale but, with some arrangements, you can earn as much as 50%, usually when promoting a class or event. There are also affiliate marketing programs that provide a flat rate per sale instead of a percentage.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CRAZY HORSE LEATHER ?
1.Clean immediately When your crazy horse leather gets stained, use a lightly damp cloth or towel to clean the stain. If it gets wet, use a dry cl...Read more