The messenger bag was originally a bag that postmen carried when delivering newspapers and letters. Popular among men during the 90’s, the messenger bag is still loved by many, including many women.
The most important feature of the messenger bag is the one-shoulder and flap, which allows you to have all the stuff you need at an arm's reach. Pockets and spacious compartments allow you to keep the most important things in order. Therefore, you can quickly reach for anything you want at any time.
If you are an office worker and want a bag that's more casual than a briefcase, yet more professional than a backpack, so they can fit into every context；
If you are a student and want a bag have extra room for papers, books, etc
If you just want a casual bag with a large capacity and easy to carry.
Then you will be surprised that the messenger bag can meet all these needs of you.
So we are going to recommend a few messenger bags to you today.
5% off with code: SZMAY
- This s-zone messenger bag is made of canvas with PU leather trim, with nylon lining.
- Convenient: the canvas laptop bag comes with an adjustable shoulder strap, flap closure & magnetic snap.
- The zipper pocket on the top flap can put tickets and passport for easy access.
- This men's canvas messenger bag fits for 14"-15.6" inch laptop
- 2-in-1 Camera Bag & Working Messenger Bag.
- By removing the inner bag, a 14 inch laptop and other items will fit perfectly.
- This shoulder camera bag was made of high-density waterproof canvas that protect your photography gear from being wet.
- This bag is made of genuine leather, with nylon lining.
- Vintage and multifunction with lots of pockets.
- Convenient: an adjustable shoulder strap, two front pocket, where you could put your phone.
- This men's leather messenger bag fits for 14"-17" inch laptop
Absolutely leather!!! I prefer the last one
I like the canvas because I don’t have to worry about scratching my leather bag